Monday, June 18, 2007

Well, here we go again

Looks like Pacman is in trouble (possibly) again. This time in Atlanta. Apparently he was at another strip club and there was another shooting. Right now it is just a possibility, but just the fact that he was there disappoints me. This shows that he isn't even trying to change his image. If he were trying he wouldn't be in these situations. That and I think the guy needs to find a new set of friends. The ones he has, well....................

I know a lot of people wanted him gone. I was one who rode the fence. He is such a talent that I hated to see him go, but then he was trouble with a capital T on and off the field. I've fallen off the fence now to the side that wants to see him go. If he can't straighten his act up and get with the program (so to speak) then he needs to go. The Titans don't need these kinds of distractions. They have a Super Bowl to win! ;-)

UPDATE:
Now they are saying that he wasn't involved with the shooting and wasn't around when it happened, but he "may" know some of his entourage who where involved. Whatever. He still shouldn't have been in that damn strip club. He is supposed to be cleaning up his act. He needs to start visiting different establishments considering that he tends to get into trouble at strip clubs. (I really need a rolly eyed emoticon on this blog.)

No comments: