Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wow!

That's about all I can say! We were able to go see The Lion King today (thanks Vickie) and it was absolutely amazing!! I got chills as the first notes of the opening song began. I even got teary eyed a couple times during the show. It followed the movie pretty closely, but there were also scenes that were not in the movie. I'm so glad we were able to go. If you get the opportunity to go I recommend that you go. It's fantastic!

It was nice to dress up too. I don't get that chance very often. I even wore my hair down! Michael appreciated that. LOL

The kids had a great time with their cousins, Sydney and Sarah. Luckily they were well behaved. My kids. I had no worries about their cousins. LOL Joshua cried when we got home because he wanted to go back and play with the girls. I guess we will have to plan more opportunities for them to play together. Again, thanks Vickie for coming to our rescue.

No comments: