Saturday, November 18, 2006

No UGA football today. Whatever will I do?

My Dawgs have a much needed Saturday off. Poor guys have played 11 straight weeks. They really do need this break. Hopefully they will all get healed and recharged and be ready for Tech next week. We just can't lose to the bugs. That would be worse than losing to Vandy for me. LOL

I'm hearing rumors that the Music City Bowl is looking like where we are going. This may be a sucky bowl according to most, but hey, it works for me! It means that I will get to go. Although we haven't had much luck in this bowl game. The last time we were in Nashville for a bowl game we lost to Boston College. Yes, I was there. It was horrible!

I may take Joshua to his first UGA game if they do come to Nashville. It's not Athens, but he will have fun anyway. I'll take him to Athens next year, maybe. He wanted to go this year when I took Christian to his first one. I just wasn't sure how he would do being 3 and having such a short attention span. He can watch an entire movie and sometimes twice so maybe he will be fine at a football game. The thing I worry about for a bowl game is that it is going to be cold!

GOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!! Squish those bugs!!

1 comment:

peach said...

I'm hoping that we will beat the living crap out of Tech. After coming off the win against Auburn last week, I think there is a good chance we can take the bugs. If we do end up in the Music City Bowl, I'm definitely there. You're right, it's not Sanford Stadium, but take what you can get. :)