Thursday, November 02, 2006

Give me a break!

I just have to say that I absolutely hate political commercials. The most recent one I have seen really has me rolling my eyes.

"I may not be as good looking (ummm, this is important why?), and I may not be as articulate (whatever, you are a politician), and I may not be able to make those slick commercials (again, whatever, you are a politician).............."

This really is ridiculous. Corker needs to find some other way to make his point. I'll be so glad when this election is over. It has definitely turned into a mud slinging party. I'm pretty disgusted with both sides.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally agreed. I had to laugh out loud at the one that said Ford was in favor of "giving the abortion pill to girls in school." Are ya kidding me?