Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sesame Street Live

The kids had a blast!! Looking at their faces was too much fun. Before the show Big Bird made an announcement. As soon as Joshua heard it his little face just lit up and he got the biggest smile on his face. He said, "Momma!!! It's Big Bird!!" When the characters came out the kids were amazed. Ari points to the stage and says, "Look Momma!" She kept saying that throughout the show. LOL They both clapped and danced. At one point Joshua was yelling like you would do at a football game. It was so funny!!

They were both so tired they could hardly keep their eyes open, but they did great. Ari was asleep on the way, but both stayed awake on the way home. I was amazed by that.

Michael's work didn't let him off work when they were supposed to so the kids and I had to drive downtown by ourselves. The only problem there was that I had to walk both of them around downtown with all the traffic. I would have preferred to be able to carry them, but I couldn't do that alone. We met Granddad and went on in. Michael came in about 15-20 minutes into the show.

Elmo was the most popular with last night's crowd. I'm guessing that he is the most popular with most crowds. LOL

Anyway, it was lots of fun for the kids. I'm glad we went.

No comments: