Saturday, November 04, 2006

World's Worst Mom

Yep, that's me. At least today or this week. I feel like all I've done today is yell at my kids. I'm not sure if it is the steroids the doctor shot me with on Thursday affecting my mood or if they are just trying my patience today in general. Whatever the reason, I'm feeling incredibly guilty about it. I just want to sit down and cry. It is only 6:00pm and I'm contemplating putting them to bed already. Is that just horrible of me? Poor Joshua has spent a good amount of time in time out today and Ari has spent a lot of time crying because of things he has done to her.

*SIGH* I just hope I feel better tomorrow and we have a better day.



On a brighter note~ LSU just scored a touchdown to go ahead of UT with 9 seconds left in the game. At least one football game is going the way I wanted today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Paige, you aren't the worse mother. We are all entitled to our bad days. But I believe it is the steriods. I hope you get to feeling well soon {{{HUGS}}} Beth