Friday, November 16, 2007

Exercise. I need exercise!!

I have started this so many times that I've lost count. I always start out great and then something happens. I get a cold or I hurt something or my knee starts acting up. I have to take a break and then getting started again is so difficult. Not only that, but finding the time to go do it at a gym or someplace is pretty much out. Michael works second shift so he isn't home in the evenings so I can get out. I can't take the kids with me. I cannot get into doing videos alone. I think I need to invest in a treadmill. I don't mind walking on a treadmill. I like to walk and I could even continue to do it when the weather was bad. Now if I only had the space in my house for one. *sigh*

1 comment:

SoCal Sal said...

I use a treadmill. I watch the news while walking. It makes the time go easier.

BTW, it’s that time of year again

Go Buckeye’s !!!!