Tuesday, November 20, 2007

You know that "Save Mommy's Sanity" vacation I want to go on?

I'm still dreaming. LOL I think I want to go to Colorado. I've seen some really nice pictures from there recently and it just looks gorgeous. I want a cabin in the mountains with the snow falling all around. I want to sit in a luxurious robe with a cup of hot chocolate watching the snow fall. I want a romantic fire burning in the fireplace. Did I mention that I would like for my wonderful husband to be there with me? I think we both need a little time together to reconnect. I'm sure if you have kids you know all about that need.

Before we go though (I say that like it's already planned. LOL) I'd like to get some new Samsonite luggage. Why you ask? Well, we have no matching pieces. Yes that is important. We need a "set" of matching luggage. LOL And the there is the fact that I just love luggage. LOL Makes me feel like I am a world traveler to have a nice set of luggage.

No comments: