Saturday, November 10, 2007

WOOHOO!!!!!! The Blackout worked!!


My Dawgs pulled this one out. I was beginning to wonder there for a few minutes. We let Auburn get ahead of us, but then scored 21 points in about a 7 minute span. The final? 45-20. This is the first time we've beat both Florida and Auburn in the same season since 1982. Yeah you read that right. It really has been that long. I'm glad that streak is over!! LOL

This was a fun game to watch. Okay, so I wasn't real happy when we let the Tigers go ahead, but overall it was fun. I kinda liked the black in Sanford Stadium and the jerseys looked good. The team looked like they were having a good time. I think I like this new Coach Richt. LOL The boys aren't the only ones who look like they are having fun out there these days.

Some stats from the game:

1. Stafford was 11 of 19 for 238 yards and 2 touchdowns.
2. Moreno was 22 for 102 on the ground with 2 touchdowns.
3. Brown was 14 for 80 on the ground with 1 touchdown.
4. Bailey had 4 catches for 96 yards with 1 touchdown.
5. Massaquoi had 1 catch for 58 yards with 1 touchdown (that one was fun.)
6. Our defense had 4 interceptions (Johnson 2, Evans 1, Flowers 1).

Unfortunately UT won there game. *sigh* Not all is lost though. They still have 2 more SEC games to go. My Dawgs still have a chance. ;-)

No comments: