Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You come. Your read. You leave. But........

You don't leave comments. I've had more hits on my blog in the last 3 days than I've ever had. On Sunday I had over 300 hits. I've never had that many in one day. They all came from searches for UGA/Auburn blackout pictures. I posted a link to some good ones from the AJC. The only problem with all those visits is that no one (okay almost no one) left me a comment. No, I don't write this thing for comments, but you would think with that many people looking in someone would say hi. LOL

Even if you don't leave a comment...................welcome and enjoy. I'm not all that interesting, but hopefully you will come back. ;-)

6 comments:

Beth said...

Aww Paige, I have been a bad blogger. I haven't commented lately.

{{HUGS}}

Ally said...

I know what you mean girl - there are days when my blog blows up and not even my closest friends comment. No fun :-(
Great blog - keep it up.
Go Dawgs!

chez bez said...

Wanna make-out?

your husband

;)

~grey said...

HI!
From Canada

just blog surfing...

peach said...

Sorry, I haven't even posted my own blog yet. Didn't the guys look sexy as hell on Saturday?!? Only two more games to go and we may be going to the Sugar Bowl...

LeBlanc said...

Isn't it exhilarating to get that many hits? It is definitely even more exciting to get the loneliest comment. Even though we don't do this for the comments it is nice to think at least people aren't stumbling across our sites and then running away screaming!