Thursday, March 20, 2008

What do you workout to?

What is on your iPod? I bet you can't guess in a million years what is on mine! LOL I've been walking on the treadmill to Bon Jovi (yeah bet you never guessed that!). I've found that it makes the time go by so much faster and easier. I like the faster rockin' songs to keep me going, but I like the slower ones too. I tend to kinda meditate through them and my heart rate goes down. It's a good combination. I just put my little Sony Walkman on the Jovi shuffle and take off. I'm loving it.

If anyone knows of or has a treadmill they want to get rid of (preferably for free) please let me know. I could use one.

1 comment:

Breazy said...

I don't have an IPod but I like to listen to music as well when I am walking.

I don't own a treadmill and don't know anyone who has one that wants to get rid of one...sorry.

Happy Spring!