Sunday, March 23, 2008

So I've been walking on the treadmill everyday.

I was going to do this really quietly, but you know me.......I can't keep anything to myself. LOL I've been trying to lose weight again. For the past 2 weeks I've been walking on the treadmill everyday. I walk on average three miles in about an hour. While I haven't noticed a difference in my body really, I have noticed that I feel much better. That is good, right? I was wondering though if I should be using the strength equipment that is in our gym? I haven't so far. Would it help in he weight loss goal? Is it really necessary? I have an exercise ball at home that I've been using too for my upper body. Just wondering if I should be doing more. Are there any personal trainers out there who would like to help me................for free? ;-)

No comments: