Friday, March 14, 2008

Know anything about golf?

I figure since we are thinking of moving to Florida we should at least try golf. I've never been. Well, I take that back. In college I would drive the golf cart for friends, but I never played. LOL I like putt-putt though. Does that count? I've heard that clubs can be pretty expensive though. What are good one? Do you have to have really good ones to really be good at it? What are the best ones? I have a friend who really likes his Cobra golf clubs. He wouldn't use anything else. I just don't know. Maybe I should go to a driving range first to see if I should even attempt it. LOL

1 comment:

peach said...

When I first started playing, I bought a cheap set at Target (they worked fine). As I improved my game I upgraded my clubs. Mine were custom made by a pro. I still have my Target clubs and if you are interested in them, drop me a line. They are just hanging out in my garage in their bag. :)