Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm attempting it.............again.

Yep, once again I've decided to try and lose some weight and get into better shape. I started this week going to walk on the treadmill in the health center here at the apartment complex. I've been eating better this week and I've come off of Coke........cold turkey. That has been the hardest part so far. I'm having major headaches. So far I've only walked on the treadmill, but I think I may try the ellipticals tomorrow. It can't hurt to use more than one piece of equipment. The weather is getting nicer so I should be able to start walking outside after school soon. If not, I guess I can try to go to the health center after school with the kids. I just have to be sure to take plenty of toys to keep them busy and off of the equipment. I'll try it anyway. If it doesn't work I guess I'll just have to wait for days when Michael is off or the weather is good enough to walk outside. Wish me luck!!

No comments: