Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Whew. Now I'm tired.

I spent the entire day on Sunday cleaning out my closet. I gathered 7 bags (yes 7 large bags) of clothes that will go to Goodwill. I then went to buy some of those cheap 3 drawer plastic drawers to put in the closet. I put a shelf in there as well. I took all of our clothes out of the dresser and chest of drawers and they are going in the dumpster. They are about 15 years old and have been moved more times than I care to count so they are falling apart. I refuse to move them again so we're just going to use these plastic things until we move and I find something I like. It opened up quite a bit of room in the bedroom though so that was good. Now I need to find something to do with all the shoes in there. I hate those over the door shoe racks though. We had one and it just didn't work for me. Anyone have any ideas for shoes. There isn't a lot of room left in the closet.

I still have a few things that I want to do in the house for spring cleaning, but for the most part I'm done. Only problem is now I don't want the kids to play in the living room and I don't want to use the kitchen. LOL They looks so nice it almost hurts my heart to get them messed up. *sigh*

No comments: