Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter everyone!! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Ours is kinda quiet today. The Easter Bunny dropped of the baskets and the kids loved them. They've been watching the DVDs that Mr. Bunny put in their baskets. We colored eggs, but they didn't want to go on an egg hunt. Which is really fine with me. It is cold outside today. They won't eat the eggs either so I guess I'm stuck with egg salad all week. LOL No problem though. I like egg salad. ;-) Michael had to go to work so it is just a quiet lazy day around the house.

Yesterday was Joshua's first t-ball game. He had a blast. Granddad, Aunt Marette, and Bubba came to watch. Joshua hit the ball really well and "scored" twice. LOL They don't really keep score for t-ball, but he was able to round the bases twice. It was cold though and by the end he was ready to go home. Poor little guy was freezing. Momma was too!!

Tomorrow it is back to work for me. *sigh* I've been on spring break for 2 weeks and now I'm spoiled. I don't want to go back to work. LOL Only 9 more weeks until summer break though so I'm sure I can make it. Not to mention I've got a Bon Jovi concert (didn't think you could get away with not having to read about that did ya?) on April 24 to look forward to. I can't wait!! My friend Lisa (you'll remember I went to the Mohegan show with her) is flying in for that one. We are going to have too much fun!!!

No comments: