Monday, March 10, 2008

Jovi pics.....with some Daughtry thrown in.

I was finally able to upload some pictures. My friend Lisa took these. Her camera was better than mine and I'm sure glad of that. She got some great shots. Go here to get all of them. She took over 300. LOL I'm loving every one of them too. I just don't understand how anyone cannot just melt when they see him. *sigh* I guess it is a sickness for which there is no cure. I'm not complaining though.


He makes the funniest faces when he sings and I love everyone of them.


How can you just not love that face?



*sigh* I really do love that man. Heehee! He makes me act like a teenager again. LOL



Here he is singing Hallelujah.



Jon and Richie with their guitars. Gotta love them both.



Chris Daughtry. He really is a cutie. Fills out a pair of jeans nicely too. ;-)



His songs aren't bad either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that man! It is a sickness and I don't want to get better. I need some Bad Medicine.....and we both know what that is.....MORE JOVI!

chez bez said...

You girls are weird. ;)

Anonymous said...

hehe, Just wait until I get down there and you can be driven as nuts as my hubby. Complete with eye rolls, I am sure.