Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!

Well, today my youngest turns 2 years old. I can't believe she is already two! *SNIFF* *SNIFF*




These two pictures were taken at the hospital the day she was born.




This is her 1st birthday.




This picture was taken this past summer and is one of my favorites.




This was taken during this year's Christmas card photo session.


She has grown so much. Her personality has really emerged in the last few months. She is definitely all girl. Her favorite color is pink and she loves shoes. She can be loud and very demanding, but she still has that shyness. I'm not sure I know how to deal with a girly girl. She is beginning to fight back when her brother or friends take her toys or just irritate her though. It has been so much fun watching her become a little girl and leave the baby stage behind. It is also a little sad for me. She is, after all, my baby.

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you very much!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Ari. Paige she is so cute.

Breazy said...

Great pics! Happy Birthday! They grow so fast , my oldest will be 15 on March 18th..*sniffle*.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pig-tail pic. Lotsa personality there.

Happy B'day, Ari!

Paige said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. She had a good day. She stayed home with Daddy and Joshua. When I got home she blew out the candle on her cake. That was followed by presents!! She got a "princess" outfit for dress up and a new baby doll which was quickly undressed as are all the dolls in the house. LOL