Friday, January 05, 2007

I hate forgetting things!!

So, we have friends coming by tomorrow for the night. I've been looking forward to this for awhile. They are great friends and I don't get to see them often. They live in Michigan and we are about the half way point between that and his parents. We all enjoy them being able to stop here to take a break from driving. Anyway, I forgot that it was this weekend!! My house is a disaster!! My Christmas tree is still up! And, I have tons of laundry! Ugh! I've been working since I got home from work today and it looks okay, but tomorrow will be pretty busy. I have to finish up the laundry, take the tree and decorations down, sweep and mop, vacuum, and clean the guest bathroom. Not to mention cleaning the kids' rooms. *SIGH* So much for a nice family day out tomorrow.

No comments: