Monday, January 15, 2007

Ugh...............dammit!!

There are no winter coats for boys to be found around here!! I found Ari one today for all of $8, but no one has boy coats in Joshua's size. Yes, I realize I should have already gotten them, but a family member usually gets them one for Christmas and they didn't this year. Then it was just too damn warm to even think about it. Now our highs this week are going to be in the 30s and 40s so they need them. We have been to 6 different stores today and now home with nothing. It's raining like crazy and I just couldn't get them in and out of the car anymore. I don't know what I'm going to do now. *sigh*

1 comment:

Paige said...

We found one. I ordered it from Kohl's and it should be here in the next couple days. He is wearing his 2T one right now. It is a fraction from being too small, but it will work until the new one gets here.