Sunday, January 21, 2007

Meme (my first)

I was tagged by Beth at Oh Mommy Dearest . Here is what you do.

1. Grab the book closest to you.

2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.

3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.

4. Include the title and the author's name.

5. Tag 3 people

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I do wish Kelly would do something with that communications degree of hers. She'll forget about me soon enough."

"I guess we'll see. The first thing she needs to do is to move out of our folks' house, get back to her own apartment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Born To Be Wild by Catherine Coulter

I haven't read this one yet, but it is next on my list. I just finished the trilogy that Beth quoted.




I tag Stephanie , Peachsz, and Aisby.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hey Paige, I just started the first of the trilogy. I hope they are good. Nora Roberts is a fabulous writer. One of my faves.

Paige said...

It is great. I got the first one before the second came out and it just about killed me not to be able to go to the next book. LOL I had to wait for about a month until it came out. Then I had to wait on the 3rd. Ugh!! They are really good though.