Sunday, January 21, 2007

Da Bears!!

Well, heck. None of the teams I wanted to go to the Super Bowl are going. *sigh* The New Orleans Saints (my last remaining team) just lost to the Chicago Bears by the score of 39-14. I don't really dislike the Bears, but I was really hoping the Saints could go to Miami. I will still be pulling for the Bears to win, but maybe I shouldn't say that out loud. Seems I'm bad luck for the teams I've pulled for so far. With my Titans out of contention I picked a team to pull for and every time I picked a team they lost. Talk about depressing. LOL Maybe I should pull for one of the AFC teams (Patriots or Colts~not determined as of this post) in the Super Bowl therefore ensuring that the Bears win. Yes, I am normally an AFC fan when it comes down to AFC v. NFC, but I really really really dislike both the Patriots and the Colts. I'm looking for a way for both teams to lose tonight's game. Much like I do when the UT Vols play the Gators. Unfortunately I've not ever been able to come up with a way for that to happen so I guess I need to figure out which team is the lesser of two evils. I'll get back to you on that one. It's a very difficult decision...........at least for me. LOL

2 comments:

Michael Hickerson said...

You should pull for Da Bears, thus ensuring the Colts win it all...

(I'm selfish cause I want to see Peyton win the Super Bowl)

Paige said...

Sal, I just can't bring myself to pull for a former Vol. It's just not in me. LOL My husband will be pulling for them though. He kinda wants everybody to shut up about the whole "Peyton can't win the big game" stuff. He's tired of hearing it. I'm just tired of Peyton period. Living in TN though we will continue to hear how great he is. (where are the rolly eye emoticons when you need them? LOL)

And, no I don't mind you looking around. Could be kinda boring though. I don't lead a very exciting life.