Thursday, February 01, 2007

WOOHOO!! Snow day!!

We are home today for a snow day. I'm not really sure why since there is no snow on the ground at my house. Granted the county I live in didn't close school, but all those around us did. The one I teach in did. I'm not complaining! The kids are playing nicely for the most part. Michael is sleeping off the "man cold" that I hope doesn't turn into the flu. He was feeling pretty achy this morning. I have chili on the stove (it smells really really good!) for lunch and I'm still sitting around in my pjs at 10:30am. Can't beat that.

Supposedly we are expecting more of the white stuff tonight, but considering we were expecting 1-3 inches last night I'm not holding my breath. I could deal with another snow day though. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any day off from work. at home, is a good day! Woo Hoo

Paige said...

I definitely enjoy a day off in the middle of the week. I'm hoping for another one tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. LOL

Breazy said...

We are expecting more tomorrow as well and our schools have been closed for tomorrow . The kids are happy about! Have a good evening !

chez bez said...

What's "man cold"? I've never heard of that. ;)