Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Owwwww!!!

OMG!!! I'm so freaking sore!! We did an instructional Tae Bo workout yesterday and the real thing today. I had some sore muscles from yesterday's workout, but nothing compared to today! Part of it may be that I've been sitting still since I got home and just now made a move other than my hands on the keyboard. LOL I know better than to just sit and let my muscles tighten up. Ugh!!

I'm fighting a craving to eat right now too and not just something good for me. I want good stuff, not good for me stuff. I'm fighting though and determined to win. I do need to figure out what is for dinner though. I may have to have a Coke today too. I didn't have one yesterday and I'm paying for it with a massive headache today. I'm thinking that I will drink a Coke every other day. It is better than what I was doing, but I still get the caffeine and the wonderful taste of a nice ice cold Coke. LOL

I hope that I am able to move tomorrow and workout. How long does this soreness last when you first start working out?

3 comments:

Leesa said...

I took kickboxing for awhile, and it took my body a good week to get used to it.
And I get terrible headaches when I try to quit Coke...
Good luck on both! :)

Beth said...

Aww Paige, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I know what you mean about the Cokes. I am a Mt. Dew girl myself. I just went down from regular to caffeine free. The first few days was the hardest. Headaches from hell. Now, I'm used it. Good luck on the workouts.

{{{hugs}}}}Beth

Anonymous said...

The soreness lasts about a week. Keep after it dear or as we say out here … Work It Girl!

I am feeling much better and WILL be hitting the tread mill tonight! Game on!

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope it is a great one for you. Happy thoughts and make someones eye twinkle!