Monday, February 05, 2007

Lost a Super Bowl wager last night. So................

Sal, you are a football god!! No one knows more about football and picking winners than you do. I will never doubt your football prowess ever again. I bow down to your superior knowledge of all things football!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Enjoy it while you can Sal! A new football season will be here before you know it. And, just so you know...............I never really expected the Bears to win. I just didn't WANT Peyton to win. LOL My college football blood just won't let me do it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear. That was perfect. You are a good sport. Yes I know. I had a hard time picking him also.

You all should do well next year. I hope we are both still here and we will have to do a wager on season performance.

As March madness is approaching, you want to test my college basketball prowess. Well, do ya!

Paige said...

Sorry, I don't do basketball. LOL I occasionally watch baseball, but I am a football freak!!

peach said...

It hurts that Peyton won. Like you, my dear friend, I really didn't care if Chicago won as long as Mr. Manning didn't. I hate TN! Football, that is.