Monday, February 19, 2007

Ari refuses to get off the couch!

Since the carpets were torn up to dry and fans put to blow air under them she hasn't gotten off of the couch without being carried. Heck, she doesn't even like it if we leave the room and leave her alone on the couch. I guess the wavy carpet is freaking her out. LOL I hope they get here soon to fix it so she can get down and play. Well, that and this place is a mess and I can't take it much longer!! They should be here today to replace the padding and reattach the carpet. Please let it be soon!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

How did it go? Did they get everything fixed up for ya? Poor Ari, hopefully things will get back to normal soon.

Breazy said...

Hey ! HOw are you? I am dealing with dial-up so i am not around much anymore , that will all change as soon as I move into my new home in about a month or so!