Saturday, February 10, 2007

Watching the Pro Bowl

*sigh* Last football game of the season. This makes me sad. I'll have to put a countdown ticker on the blog for the first game of next season.

I'm watching my current favorite QB, Vince Young, play for the AFC right now. He just led a drive down the field for a touchdown. It was pretty much him and L.T. Did you know that V.Y. is the first rookie QB to go to the Pro Bowl since my all time favorite QB, Dan Marino, did it in 1983? Yep, I know how to pick 'em. LOL

Anyway, go AFC!!

Update: AFC won!! WOOHOO!! Just barely though. A field goal got it with no time left on the clock.

And, can I just say that I really really want to go to Hawaii. The scenery shots they were showing were awesome!! One day I will get there!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Girl you sure know your football. I'm only into to college. After that I get lost.