Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday weigh in!

Well, I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 5 pounds!! WOOHOO!!! I worked out 4 days this week and made sure I watched what I ate. I'm feeling pretty good. Yes, I realize that the first 5 lbs are the easiest to lose and the next few are going to be more difficult and it's not going to happen as fast. I'm just excited that I stuck with it all week. LOL I even resisted the Valentine candy!

We worked out again today and I'm not quite as sore. My abs are still hurting, but nothing unbearable unless I cough.............which of course I started doing today! We have a 3 day weekend this week so hopefully if I am coming down with something it will pass over the weekend and not prevent me from working out next week. I'm also hoping I can keep the eating thing in check over the weekend. We will be stuck inside with snow (so they say) and I tend to get the munchies when I get bored so it may be a little difficult. *sigh* I will try though!

3 comments:

Leesa said...

Congratulations :)
That is great! I don't eat candy much, but I wasn't able to avoid the Valentines candy this year.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoooooooo! Great job dear! I am excited for you. It is sunny and in the 70’s so I will be working in the yard burning calories. For darn sure taking the Hog out to stretch it’s legs. Woo Hoo

Have a great weekend

Beth said...

That's great news Paige, Keep up the good work. I know you can do it.

{{{HUGS}}}}

Beth