Thursday, April 17, 2008

I think I may have ruined my son.

He has a new favorite song. It is "Blame It On the Love Of Rock & Roll" by Bon Jovi. We have to listen to it several times in a row as we drive to school everyday. He will sit in his car seat with his "hickers" (aka headphones) on singing along. He wants it turned up. Loud. Well, today he asked me as we were getting out of the car at school, "Momma, can I be a rock & roll star?" There is a line in the song that says, "Every little boy wants to learn to play guitar so he can pick up all the chicks and be a rock & roll star." I lost it. It was so funny. I guess though that when he is a teenager and has to grow his hair long and he is in a band I can't say a word. It is all my fault to begin with. LOL

Michael says that I should have told him no so that we could start the rebellion now and make him more determined to be one. LOL

No comments: