Sunday, April 27, 2008

Well that's scary!!!

Apparently there was a bomb scare last night before the Bon Jovi show in Ft. Lauderdale. Yeah, ummmm I would advise the police to keep the name of the person (when they find him/her) to themselves. I'm not sure how safe they would be when the Jovi fans found out. Geez, I mean they threatened OUR boys. We don't take to kindly to that!!! Forget about all the other innocent people in the arena. LOL I'm kidding of course. It was scary for everyone. What kind of idiot does something like that? I hope they find them and punishment is severe. I can't imagine what if felt like to have to be evacuated.

I'm glad everyone is safe and the boys still went on after it was all over. They did not let their fans down. The show must go on!! Rock on boys!!! We love you!!

No comments: