Friday, April 11, 2008

I've said it once.....

And I'll say it again. Someone needs to open a drive through convenience store. I hate having to take my kids to the grocery store and get everybody out of the car just to get a couple things like milk and bread. Especially when it is raining. That is just annoying. I will usually do anything possible to avoid doing that, but sometimes it just isn't possible. I HAVE to have it for dinner that night or breakfast the next morning. *sigh* Maybe I should check into it and see if there is any sort of franchise for one of them. Do you know someone with money who could back me in a venture like that? ;-)

1 comment:

peach said...

I am totally with you on that!! I hate shopping and if I could I would avoid the grocery. I already order my HBA's from drugstore.com. Haven't found anyone to order beer from yet. :(