Monday, April 28, 2008

Frustration

OMG!! What is it going to take? Since spring break I have been walking 3+ miles (in an hour) at least 4 days a week. I've changed my eating habits. I've even stopped drinking Coke. All this and I've lost absolutely NO weight!!! Talk about major frustration. I don't know what to do. Heck, I think I've even gained some weight. I don't want to take diet pills, but I'm thinking about trying Alli. I've heard good things about it.

Ugh!! My mom thinks I should get my thyroid checked. Could that be it? If so, is there something they can do to help me lose weight? I really really do not have a good self image right now. I'm hating the way I look. HELP!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had an answer, but I am afraid I am right there, too! I haven't lost any.

peach said...

I do have a friend that was having the same problem. She did get her thyroid checked and sure enough, that was her problem. They put her on meds and the weight came off and she is doing great. Hope that helps. :)

Paige said...

Thanks, I am definitely going to get it checked out. There has to be a problem somewhere. It makes no sense to do the things I'm doing and still not losing any weight.