Sunday, August 19, 2007

Well, life as a single parent begins

Okay so it is only until September 12, but still. Michael left today to go to Dallas and training for his new job. We are excited about it, but are definitely going to miss him for the month that he is gone. Heck, I just dropped him off at the airport today and I miss him already. *sigh* It's really not going to be that different around here since we hardly see each other anyway, but mornings are going to be rough. He always gets up with us in the mornings to help get ready for school and now I have to do that alone. Daunting task especially when Ari is on a "Daddy do it!" kick. Should be interesting tomorrow. LOL

One good thing is that my daddy is in town until Wednesday of this week so every night we will get to go to Opryland Hotel to visit them and when they leave on Wednesday afternoon they are taking Joshua with them. I have to go over this weekend and get him though. No big deal since I'd planned on going anyway to get us out of the house.

I'll keep y'all posted on how the single mom thing is going. I'm sure you will all be waiting and praying. LOL

No comments: