Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Faith to sing for the NFL

You go girl! Faith Hill is going to sing the theme for Sunday Night Football this year. She says that people (men mostly) are surprised that she is such a big football fan.

"I truly am a football fan. Particularly, men find it hard to believe that women can be big fans of football, but I love it......."


Amen sista!!! I'm not sure why that is so hard for men to believe that women could be big fans. Heck, I live for football season. I'm a bigger fan than most of the men I actually know (my college buddies excluded although I do think that I have them beat sometimes too.).

If you read the entire article it sounds about like what happens at my house on game day. LOL I have to say that it's me that schedules our lives around it though. LOL

No comments: