Sunday, August 26, 2007

I'm watching the Little League World Series

It's Japan against Georgia so you know where my heart lies. Talk about drama in this game!! The score is tied and they are now going into extra innings. I'm not sure I could survive being a mom of one of those kids! LOL Too much stress.

I'll update when it's over.

It's over and Georgia wins it with a walk off home run. It's both heart wrenching and heart warming to watch. They are all hugging and crying on both sides. You really do hate to see either team lose this game. They have worked so hard to get there and they put their hearts into the game. They had me crying there at the end and I had no real ties to it. LOL

Congrats go out to both teams for a great game and special congrats to the Georgia team.

No comments: