Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Pregnancy makes me feel like an old woman!

The farther along I get the harder it is to get out of the car. The harder it is to get off the couch or out of the rocker. I think I need one of those seat lifts that they make for seniors! ROFLMAO Really it is quite humorous watching me try to get up. And it's only going to get worse. I've been there done that twice already. I KNOW what is coming. *sigh*

Wanna hear another pregnancy complaint? I'm sure you do! I can't sleep!! Ugh! I am averaging about 4 hours of sleep per night. The rest of the night I toss and turn. I guess I could get up to read or even play online, but I'm tired. I WANT to sleep. I just can't. *sigh* I don't remember this happening this early with my other kids. I tell you though. I have got to start sleeping. This has been going on since the week before Christmas and I'm TIRED.

No comments: