Sunday, January 04, 2009

I've been folding sweet liittle pink things tonight.


*sigh* I went shopping today and bought some baby stuff that included hats, mittens, gowns, socks, bibs, and onsies. They are so sweet. When Ari was born I didn't allow pink. I'm paying for that now, however, because that is all she wants to wear. I'm trying a different tactic this time. I'm buying all kinds of pink things for Samantha. LOL Do I think it will actually work and she won't be a girly girl? Nope not really, but I do have to say that I'm enjoying buying the pink things. LOL Shhhhh!! Don't tell anyone who really knows me I said that!!!

I'm pretty impatient for Sam to get here. I want to hold her. I don't remember being this impatient with Joshua and Ari. I mean I was excited about them, but not antsy with anticipation like I am with Sam. I wonder if it is because she is my last? Hmmm. I am 6 months pregnant today so not much longer really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I am severely anti-pink but have been fawning over some of the pink girly outfits and dresses in Target. Sigh. I can't wait to find out what we're having. I may be in the same boat as you.