Monday, October 13, 2008

Names! Names! Names!

I have never had a hard time deciding on baby names.....................until this time. I can't come up with names that I like. My list is very short. *sigh*

Right now I have for girls..................
1. Joslyn Victoria
2. Makenzie Nicol
3. Nora
4. Marlee Grace
5. Ava Jordan
6. Lacie
7. Lily

For boys the list is even shorter........
1. Jack (not short for anything..........just Jack)

*sigh*

Do me a favor please. Leave a comment with your favorite names. Help us out here. :-)

6 comments:

monstermash said...

Michaela Paige is cute...but looks like you need boy names.

Adrien
Ben
Christopher
Daniel
Eric
Foster, it's Australian for BEER
Gabriel
Henry goes well with Jack
Ian
Julien
Kaleb
Luc or Luke
Marc or Mark or Matthew
Nick
Oliver
Patrick..too Irish
Quinn
Remy
Sam...just Sam
Tristan, too close to Christian
U...R really going too far...
Van
Will...just Will
Xavier
Y...because we like you
Zach

I always said I wanted 3...until I had 2 ;)

Paige said...

Nice list! FYI.........the Australian's don't much like Fosters. LOL At least that is what they told me when I was there! ;-)

I kinda like Sam, Ben, Quinn.

holly wynne said...

I'm a big fan of Marlee, as that's my perfect niece's name (only with an 'ey' instead of an 'ee'). I'd throw out some of my favorite names, but I haven't procreated yet :).

chez bez said...

monstermash: I like (first name) Y (middle name) because we like you.

Holly: Didn't you name your iPod Marley? I can't recall right now. :)

Amy said...

I love Nora!

Boys...
Nathan
Andrew
Jonathan
Caleb
Simon

holly wynne said...

Mike--my iPod's a dude, and his name is Rufus. You can name your son that if you want :).