Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hmmmm

I wonder. Do all computers come with a video card or do you have to purchase those as extras? Not that we necessarily NEED one, but do they make that big of a difference? I know they give you better graphics on your computer and that they are good for video games. We don't play a lot of games on the computer though. A friend of mine who does a lot of computer stuff said that we should get one. I just don't know if we need to spend the money on one. Ya know. I'm thinking we are fine just the way we are. LOL

1 comment:

LeBlanc said...

Let's see, it has been about 7-8 years since I worked at Dell...all computers have a video card otherwise you wouldn't see much of anything internetwise. Generally, the basic built-in card that is on your motherboard is plenty unless you plan on gaming or video rendering. Then again, my memory could be shot.