Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's getting to be that time of year.

Christmas. I've been shopping already. I'm actually almost done with the kids and I know what I'm getting Michael. The one thing I'm unsure about is what kind of game system to get the kids. Should I go with the PS3 or something else? We have an old Playstation here already, but we only have one game for it. LOL My dad has a Wii and the kids love it. I kinda want to go more educational with the games and go with the Leapster. Ugh. Decisions! I know that regardless of what we get the kids are going to have a blast with it. I already know from visiting my mom and dad that I am going to have to limit the time on the games big time! Joshua will play all day if you let him. This is why I've held off so long in getting them any kind of game system.

2 comments:

chez bez said...

Old concert shirts for me?? Wii for me? I mean, for the kids? :)

Anonymous said...

Personally I find the Wii has more kid friendly games. The PS system seem to have an older range of games...