Saturday, April 28, 2007

She fell in the pond today.

Yep, Ari rolled down the hill and fell in the pond. Luckily she didn't go in head first like I was afraid was going to happen. Just her feet and up to one knee. Scared her (and me) more than anything. She has a little mark on her chin where she hit something. I'm not sure what she hit. Probably a small rock or a stick. After I realized that she was okay I couldn't help but laugh. I'd been trying to tell both kids to be careful or they were going to fall in. Does it make me a bad mommy to laugh at my little girl for falling in a pond? LOL

Maybe now they will listen? Yeah, probably not. They will forget all about it within hours. LOL

1 comment:

AngelHawk said...

glad she is ok- OMG Im a bad mommy too- my 7yr old fell down the stairs the last 2 the ohter nite and I laughed till I cried all night- I'm horrid like that -I was glad he didn't get hurt but that was funny as hell!