Monday, April 02, 2007

7:00pm and I'm done for the night.........almost.

Okay, for those who don't know, Michael is in Chicago tonight for an interview with Southwest Airlines all day tomorrow (Please keep your fingers crossed for him.) What this means for me immediately is that I have kid duty all alone tomorrow morning. I'm not looking forward to it. I think I have it under control though. It is only 7pm and have both kids fed, bathed, and in the bed. The kitchen is clean and lunches are made. Now all that is left is for my own shower. I probably won't sleep well tonight knowing that Michael isn't coming home, but at least I have Georgia. As I will hear every little sound I know that she will alert me if it is an unusual sound. LOL Will she protect us? If you can call hiding behind me protection then yes. LOL

Tomorrow will be a challenge though. Getting both kids dressed, their teeth brushed, breakfast, Georgia taken out, lunches in boxes (not to mention in the cart ready to go), and everybody loaded up in the short amount of time we have is going to be interesting. I know that single parents do it everyday (heck, my mom did it), but I have no idea how they manage. I'd go nuts!!

I'll let y'all know how it goes.

*UPDATE*
Well, things went pretty well. I got everyone up and out the door on time and I didn't forget anything. This is good since I'll be doing it again next Tuesday. LOL

1 comment:

Lynnster said...

Wow, cool! I wondered what he was up to with some of those vague hints on his blog lately. Fingers crossed, sending good karma and wishes and prayers & thinking good thoughts!