Sunday, April 22, 2007

I am so tired of people taking our stuff!!!

Dammit!! It has happened again. This time someone apparently thought that we had a lot of money or stuff or something. He/she/it broke into Michael's car this time. They left very disappointed though. There was nothing in there. Not even a stereo. They did, however, pry open the door so that is probably going to have to be fixed. I don't think anything pisses me off more than someone taking something that doesn't belong to them. We work damn hard for the things we have. These asses need to get out and get their own damn jobs!! I so wish I would have seen them doing it so I could call the police. I'd have loved to get them arrested as the realized there was absolutely nothing of value in the car they had chosen. Who would have thought there would be anything of value in an old beat up 1992 Honda Accord Wagon with empty Coke bottles and dirty t-shirts (as Michael tells it) anyway? IDIOTS!!!

I hate people. I think that when I win the lottery (notice I said WHEN and not if?) I am going to buy a deserted island for my family and friends. That way I don't have to deal with people I don't like very much. Anyone want to join us?

3 comments:

peach said...

I am so sorry to hear about that!! First your apt, now this?

Breazy said...

there are two kind of people I can't stand ...
#1 liars
#2 thieves

Sorry to hear that you all had a robber. We had one around November that broke into our garage and took some expensive tools.

Hope things get better!

Beth said...

Oh My Gosh, Paige I am so sorry. There's two things that I absolutely hate thieves and liars.

{{{{HUGS}}}}}