Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Babies everywhere I turn!!

Talk about giving a girl baby fever! My sister-in-law had a beautiful baby girl last week. A friend of mine from school has a new baby girl as of Monday. There is this really adorable 4 month old boy at the kids' daycare. A 9 week old girl starts tomorrow. There are 2 teachers pregnant at my school right now. One due in July and one in October. This is killing me!!!!!!! I want another baby!! Not right this minute (okay so maybe yeah), but the end of the summer. That way I can be at school the entire (or almost) school year next year. I even have names picked out! How sad is that? *sigh*

Honey?

2 comments:

AngelHawk said...

Hi thanks for stopping by ! I have to say I think that it is a deep rooted woman thing- babylust- my SIL had twin boys and any time I spend with them results in me whining that I wish we could have another baby... the issue is 1) I am wayyy fixed- lol and 2) Hubby thinks Im insane-there are 10yrs between the oldest and the youngest-plus I am always complaining about how the kids I already have are making me nuts- but its a GOOD nuts- I swear if I could have - I would have had a ton of kids - babies are the best thing EVER- and to ne honest they only get better with age- of course I don't have teenagers yet-LOL

Anonymous said...

I sometimes feel that way. So many babies around. I am ready but we had agreed once the little one turns two. Only three months to go! =)