Monday, April 16, 2007

Very sad day

It has happened again. This time on a college campus. I'm sure you have heard by now that there has been a shooting on the campus of VA Tech. There were 32 people killed plus the shooter. Many more wounded. This breaks my heart. Will it ever stop? Will kids ever stop killing other kids? What makes someone so angry that they think they are justified in taking the life of others? Where does the anger come from? Is it a disease? Why does it seem to be happening so much more often than when I was a kid? So many questions and so few answers. *sigh*

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of those lost today and the VA Tech family.

1 comment:

Breazy said...

Hey Paige! I haven't been over here in a while because as you know we were finishing up on our house and trying to get moved in. We moved in on April 4th, exactly two weeks ago and I am trying to get back to my regular blogging.

Hope all is well with you!