Saturday, April 28, 2007

Who to pick? Who to pick?

So, what are you doing today? I'm sitting in my comfy recliner watching the 2007 NFL Draft. The biggest surprise of the day apparently is that Brady Quinn from Notre Dame is still undrafted. Right now we are at the 18th pick. Doesn't look good for him in the next few picks either since the upcoming teams are not in need of a QB.

My Titans are up next and I'm torn. Considering that our defense was ranked 32nd last year I think we need to look at improving that with the draft. But, I also feel we are in desperate need of a good WR for Vince to throw to. There are a good number of WRs available this year though so I'm not sure if they will go with one in the 1st round. (We are one the clock now.) Ugh, we also need a RB. I guess we have lots of holes to fill. *sigh*

None of my UGA players have gone as of yet and listening to the buzz it doesn't look like any of them will go in the 1st round and maybe not even the 2nd. Not sure how I feel about that other than that if they left school early for the NFL maybe they should have stayed put for another year. LOL That just goes along with my belief that no one should leave college early. I'm kinda weird that way. LOL

Here is the Draft Tracker if you care to see what is going on.

We chose a safety from Texas, Michael Griffin. So, I guess they thought that defense was the biggest need. I can't disagree with that.

1 comment:

peach said...

I watched and am still watching the draft online. Don't give up, we'll make it. So far, three of our GA boys have gotten picked up. :)