Monday, April 09, 2007

I've been a bad blogger lately

I'm uninspired lately when it comes to writing. *sigh* I'm not really sure what the problem is, but I just can't seem to find anything to write about. There really isn't anything going on in my life other than the same ol' work, kids, and home. They aren't providing me with much to write about though.

I guess I could write about the UGA Spring Game and Spring practice or the upcoming NFL draft, but I can't seem to find the motivation for that either. You know it's bad when football doesn't inspire/motivate me. LOL

Here's to hoping that my "block" will end soon and I get back to posting. In the mean time please don't leave me. I promise I will get over it and be back soon. (Fingers crossed and all that! LOL)

2 comments:

chez bez said...

Advice from my 10th grade English teacher: Use stream of consciousness. Don't worry about where the words go of if they are any good. Write for the sake of writing and you can be pleasantly surprised when good substance reveals itself.

Just my two cents. ;)

peach said...

I'm just as bad as I'm sure you have noticed. I'll try to do better at my blogging too. :)