Saturday, September 16, 2006

I LOVE college football!

Well, let me rephrase that. I love SEC football. I just watched a very entertaining defensive struggle between Auburn and LSU. It was very exciting and I'm just glad I'm not a fan of either team. LOL Too much stress there at the end. Now I get to watch another tough SEC match up between UT (that's Tennesse for those who don't know) and Florida. Now this is a game that I hate to watch every season just because I haven't found a way for both teams to LOSE!! Either way it is going to be a fun and exciting game to watch. SEC match ups usually are. Especially between the powerhouses of the SEC.

My Dawgs had a pretty easy game this week. We beat UAB 34-0. The game wasn't on tv, but I had the computer on watching play by play. It's not the same, but it will do. I'll watch them on CSS on Tuesday night or on Comcast On Demand if possible. We won last week too. Now that was a very sweet win. We beat the Gamecocks who are coached by the most hated coach in football, Steve Spurrier. It is always fun to beat him. He whines so badly when he loses! LOL I won't give the "I Hate Steve Spurrier and This Is Why" speech, but just know that it puts a very big smile on my face every single time he loses a football game.

Ahhhhh, football season. My favorite time of year!

GOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM!! WOOF WOOF WOOF (BTW~Ari and Joshua can do this cheer...............shouldn't surprise those of you who know me!)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am in the same boat as you Paige. I absolutely love it when football starts up. However, we are huge Alabama fans. Hailey is crazy over Brodie Croyle and John Parker Wilson. Roll Tide. Go Bama!!