Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Crocodile Hunter gone.

It really hurt my heart when I heard about Steve Irwin's death. I remember the first time I saw him on Animal Planet. I sat with my mouth hanging open at his antics with those ferocious animals he so loved. I was hooked immediately. I watched at every opportunity. I loved his enthusiasm and his devotion to wildlife. He helped me to understand a little more about those animals that are feared by so many. He taught me things I would have never known otherwise. I will miss his unique approach to teaching. He loved all animals and it showed with everything that he did.

My heart goes out to his family. My prayers go out to Terri, Bindi, and Bob. As we go back to our lives, theirs' are forever changed.

Rest in peace dear Steve. You will be sorely missed.

No comments: