Monday, August 28, 2006

Things you wish you could say!

1. You are a selfish, egotistical, cheating, fat ass bitch. I always knew you were a bitch, but now you are proving it to the rest of the world. You don't give a damn about those kids. The only person you ever think about is yourself. Well, guess what bitch...............you will not win. Eventually you will do something so stupid that even the judges you "think" you have on your side will see you for what you really are.

Apparently I wasn't finished. Edited to say:

I forgot to add lying and manipulative. You know the so called "trailer trash" you were so fond of talking about? Well, honey, not only did you join their ranks, but you have become their queen. You know that thing called Karma? Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to. Let me give you an overview.............

[Karma is] a sort of luck associated with virtue: if one does good or spiritually valuable acts, one deserves and can expect good luck; conversely, if one does harmful things, one can expect bad luck or unfortunate happenings. In this conception, karma is affiliated with the Neopagan law of return or Threefold Law, the idea that the beneficial or harmful effects one has on the world will return to oneself.

What this is basically saying dumbass is that what goes around comes around. You WILL get yours. I just hope that I'm around to see it so I can laugh my ass off and you better believe that I will be laughing.


2. Just go to bed already. You are not going to win this fight. We go through it every night with the same results.................you in bed sleeping.

3. Stop lying to us. We know you lie. We talk about it later. We deserve for you to be honest with us. It doesn't make you look like a better person when we know it's a lie. Give us some credit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn paige......it would sound so much better if you would say it to her fase, and by god i wish i'm there when that gose down!